BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 3, 2011

In review...

It was quite the week not only here in Paris,but, back at home where two beautiful (and healthy) little baby girls have blessed us with their presence (thanks to two of the most amazing couples I have ever met). I can not wait to meet these two munchkins ... soon enough ; ) Let's see what else happened this week ... the team at worked was awarded the ISO certification we had been working towards (working very hard) and it was a great accomplishment. This was followed up by a spur of the moment shopping spree and dinner with my girlfriend (the spring wardrobe is coming along nicely, thank you). All topped off with a lovely weekend where I was introduced to a new card game and spent a gorgeous Saturday afternoon having a picnic in the park and laying in the sun. It was relaxing and more than enjoyable. I can't wait for summer to arrive so I can spend more of my time that way... The weekend is seeing itself out with a rainy Sunday afternoon, perfect motivation for some French homework and maybe even possibly a few bites of Ben & Jerrys (I stumbled upon a pint of Chunky Monkey - a rare and exotic find as I was leaving the grocery store, score one for me!!)...

0 comments: